Friday, October 2, 2009

Terror will be far from you...

"The New Covenant is superior to the Old Covenant! It has a superior mediator – Jesus. God took an oath in Isaiah to NEVER be angry with you or me again! He said “I take an oath, as surely as I took an oath with Noah’s flood – that the world will never be destroyed with a global flood – so I declare I will never be angry with you again, I will never withdraw My covenant of peace with you. I will establish you in My righteousness and you will have nothing to fear! Terror will be far from you! No weapon formed against you will succeed for your righteousness is from Me!”."

If you will know this truth, you will be set free...SALVATION!!!!!

2 comments:

The Righteousness of God said...

This is a tremendous truth definantly part or the heart of the gospel of the grace of Christ! How awesome is this? I just posted a comment on another site in relation to being the righteousness of God and it is this,Romans 6: 18,20, "As a sinner, I was a slave to sin (not sin as a verb but a noun, relation, place & time)as a slave to sin, no amount of right doing (righteous deeds) could ever make me right (righteous) with God, but, as a born again believer by faith in Jesus Christ (not faith in my self) I was born again righteous and just as no amount of right doing as a sinner could make me righteous with God, being born again righteous, no amount of wrong doing (sin) can make me unrighteous with God!" Isa. 54,Pastor Craig, as you well know is contingent upon us knowing our righteousness to the point we are established in it, such as God (NEVER EVER) being angry with us again because of the gift of righteousness. Even if I sin, as the righteousness of God, God is free to treat me as if I have never sinned and that goes to all of you who are "In Christ" as well! Be free!!!! God is NEVER EVER angry or displeased with us again because we are fully forgiven, past, present and future, perfectly righteous because of Jesus' sacrifice, not because of any of ours!

Craig Glenn said...

Once again Rich...i love it!!