Monday, April 19, 2010

DON"T BE MOVED, STAND, ITS WORTH IT IN THE END !

"There is an apostolic thing Paul speaks about where he says; “We die daily that you may experience life”. We are experiencing life here in abundance but there is a price in our stand that is causing thousands of people around the world to take hope and come out from guilt, condemnation, law and bondage into freedom of grace in Christ Jesus. People are moving from a mixture of Old and New Covenant through the finished work of the Cross into the liberty of the blessing of the New Covenant. So they are getting revelation – a theological revolution. Churches and regions are being changed!"

Rob Rufus

1 comment:

The Righteousness of God said...

Several months ago, I was talking to a pastor that didnt appear know Jesus, no kidding! Several weeks later I had a dream: "In his church I was preaching on the gift of righteousness & the forgiveness of sins and all of a sudden of noticed that I was barely on the tip top of my toes, hands strieght up, wrists bound while being beaten by the pastor & congregation with ropes and leather like straps." Suddenly as I was waking up, I heard in my spirit, "If any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him." I think the Lord was showing me spiritually what self-righteous religious people do by demonic powers attacking those who preach the New Covenant, having come out & are coming out of that old testament bondage. I havent stopped, will not stop and preach/teach it harder than before!