Wednesday, October 7, 2009

... a bitter pill to swallow ...

"Let me ask you this question – if God canceled the Law and we preach to the Church something God has canceled then the Holy Spirit will not empower you to preach something that God has canceled! So what spirit comes on ministries who preach the law to the church? It is not the Holy Spirit! What spirit? Galatians 3:1 – it is the spirit of witchcraft.

“Who has bewitched you?”. It is a bewitching spirit. This law/religious thing is not a small issue. It is a big issue! We should make it a big issue! The religious world doesn’t want us to make it a big issue because they have the leverage of the law to beat people up and control people."

Rob Rufus - Holland '09

1 comment:

The Righteousness of God said...

Three or four nights ago, around the 5th or 6th of October, all night long, in my sleep and when I would roll over or go use the bathroom, I kept hearing, "The righteousness of the law is fulfilled IN YOU, not BY YOU." As I was fixing my morning coffee, the Holy Spirit said, "I am showing you just how exactly righteous you are!" I use to ponder that scripture in Romans until just recently, I realised that "Our born again spirit that is identical to Jesus' spirit, nay the spirit of Christ, is THE VERY PERFECTION THE LAW DEMANDED that my old man could never come close to providing! Now, "Who needs laws when your spirit, the new man is created in righteousness & true holiness, which is the perfection that the law demanded?" Can you believe this gospel? I BELIEVE IT! My new nature is the perfection the law demanded and is the very spirit behind the law instead of just the letter of the law people use to manipulate, warlock & sorcerise people under! The real us, the inner man, the born again spirit IS THE VERY PERFECTION THAT THE LAW DEMANDED BUT COULD NEVER DELIVER! Rob, Craig, Andre, Wayne, EVERYBODY; WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD and will consume with the sword of Gods Spirit, the Holy Spirit breathing out the gospel of the Grace of Christ that UNHOLY WITCHCRAFT SPIRIT HIDING BEHIND THE LAW! Love you all! Great word Rob!