Thursday, October 30, 2008

a door opened...

"When I first discovered living the Christian life by grace through faith, it was like a door opened and I began to see the world through different eyes -- eyes full of child-like wonder and awe. Every song that I heard was God’s sonnet of love written to me. Every breeze that I felt on my face was him gently caressing the skin of his beloved child. Every moment of every day began to take on purpose and meaning, and God began to speak to me in ways that he never had before."

5 comments:

Alan Hiu said...

Hi Craig,

We speak blessing in the name of our Lord to your new birthed ministry in shepherding a new community from this part of the world.

Grace, grace and much grace to you and Dawn and all at home!

Craig Glenn said...

Thanks Allan, We recieve it with open arms and hearts!!!

Jamie said...

I couldn't agree more with this quote! :)

Thank you.

Jim Hoag said...

Craig,
I read on another blogsite that, “Some friends of the blog, Craig and Dawn are being prayed for to be released as elders to shepherd a new community that has been birthed”. I thought, that must be Gracelife! I’m so excited for you guys and the extension of Christ’s love into the world through a totally GRACE-CENTERED expression! Yahoo!! Just like Habakkuk said, “The vision hastens to its time…” This is so cool to watch God set people free from the shackles of law, religion and condemnation, forming community and positioning those same individuals as liberators in His harvest. You have been a tremendous encouragement to us here in Vermont. Our prayers and love are with you all.
Jim

Craig Glenn said...

Thanks Jim...

We are tremendously excited here on the Bluff, Durban, South Africa...this weekend is key for us, we also have a friend from "Well Of Life" church in Dubai...had a great time last night, Holy Spirit was touching so many, lots of laughing, crying, falling over!!! and much freedom and Christs/our righteousness was preached...

trust you guys are well...