Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Call me crazy...

"Call me crazy, but I believe we are in an era of unparalleled opportunity to see increasing numbers of believers set free from a mixture of law and grace. How? By the continued, uncompromised advancement of the message of grace revealed in Jesus Christ. And I’m not talking about a clever new way of presenting the gospel. I’m talking about the gospel of grace preached with no additives, creating an environment where the veil is torn, all systems of mediation have been removed, and a new era of unobstructed access to the Father is being shouted from the rooftops. "

Jim Hoag of Mission Now

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Then we shall be crazy together...Jesus was God's own Fool; why should we be any different? ;)

Craig Glenn said...

RJW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya beauty...